Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Michelle Malkin is a blogger Ninja and therefore could beat up Chuck Norris.

If Michelle Malkin did not exist we would have to invent her.  Kind of like Darwin.  We would need a Michelle Malkin to exist just so that we could realize how much we suck more than we realized that we did.  She is just the sort of engaged person we need out there, being out there.  So we can be in here.  

She stated that her cousin is missing. Please keep her family in your prayers.

New website: www.findmarizela.com for all the latest on my cousin's disappearance

About


Photo credit: URF of Illinois
I’m a mother, wife, blogger, conservative syndicated columnist, author, and Fox News Channel contributor.
Random fun facts:
Desktop: iMac.
Favorite iPhone game: Wurdle.
My Normblog profile number: 137
Favorite charity: Soldiers’ Angels
Shoe size: 6 ½.
First car: 1993 Toyota Tercel, white, stick shift, no air conditioning.
Secret: I’m really a member of the Left. Left-handed club, that is.
Here’s my Twitter page.
Here’s my Facebook page.
Despite my online presence, I was born and remain an ink-stained wretch. I started my newspaper journalism career at the Los Angeles Daily News in 1992, moved to the Seattle Times in 1995, and have been penning nationally syndicated newspaper columns for Creators Syndicate since 1999.
I’ve written four books:
I’m a Philly-born, South Jersey-raised alumna of Holy Spirit HS and Oberlin College. I live with my husband and two children in the Colorado Springs, Col., area.
If you would like to hire me for a speaking engagement, shoot an e-mail to JessicaF@greatertalent.com.
If you want to buy an ad, go here.
See my disclosure policy here and see my terms of use here.

No comments:

Post a Comment